Re: [AMC-List] SJ Axle width?

Date: Wednesday, November 29, 2006 06:19 AM
From: Mark Anthony Sproviero <msproviero@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Yes, I forgot to mention that they are 16" diameter.

-Spro
Hmmm... I may have to check them out when it's tire time! Right now I
need the 5.5" backspacing with the 15x7 wheels. I don't have room for
another inch, but is the Liberty wheel is a 17x7 with 5" backspacing I
might have room for another half inch. Wanted 205 or 215 65 series 16"
tires, had to use 70 series 15" to keep the same diameter. 17" might be
to tall w/65 series though. Will be another year or two before I need
tires though!