Re: [AMC-List] 360 Rebuild

Matt,

I should have included the cylinders.  #3 was 35, and #8 was 0.  Opposite
sides of the motor.  My thinking is that the cylinders that are reading 90
are normal for an old, tired motor.  The one that reads 35 probably has a bad
ring.  The one with zero probably had something actually break the other day.

Todd