[AMC-List] Body Work - AMC style -

: For those AMC Listers "who shoulda' known better" :

I had to research my way out of physical
wreckage - including two 'Solid' motor-cycle
wrecks - here is what works:

"Life Extension" by Durk Pearson & Sandy Shaw
'a practical approach' :  out of print > try Amazon.

two research chemists > she was dying of cancer <

it is the cook-book of Bio Nutrient Repair.

Book is 2" thick > she beat the cancer using corrected
Bio Chemistry > via Nutrients > they downloaded all
University Research world-wide on the subject and distilled it.

> these 'suggestions' work <
- the below is my usual daily / yearly regime -

but the  real effort is securing the goods &
working with them regularly
to Repair and Prevent
illness / injury.

>Save this Outline <

www.all-one.com

company is:

Nutri Tech

you want:

'Phyto Green' > 30 day supply canister.

Retail is $40.00 each.

1-800-235-5727 > call & ask for their
Free 6 page Product Disclosure "Going Green"

written by an MD > worth the read to understand
the expense.

used in Famine Relief > it generates no toxicity
that 'normal' food does in order to deliver 100% corrected
necessary chemistry to cell structures.

'Normal Food' > is 'recreational' <if you're taking All One,
since it doesn't provide you with the Bio-Chemistry
necessary for repairs > our bodies do not make most chems
it did in our Teens for repairs & growth >
no repair chems > no repairs < and 'Normal Food'
does not even show up on the chart - which is why
when you're older - it takes longer.........

Where as your multiple vitamin will have 5 to 9 micro
units of something > All One is a corrected balance of
51 - measured in Mg units.

Cross linking Phyto Green chems
provides chem structures needed
for repairs > without the correct
elements, repairs done slowly with scarring / distortion or not at
all.

The Genetic  Helix is the 'Pit Boss' > reads Bio Chem balances
in the body and orders repairs - or not - based upon
Nutrient level readings in the body > 24 / 7 / 365 .

----------------------------All One Phyto Green ----------

Mix the one heaping coffee scooper of 'Phyto Green' with:

Westsoy Plain 'Plus' enriched Soy Milk > measure out
a Tall glass and a half > place in blender > hit blender for
6 seconds > don't over-blend to aeration.

Yes, this tastes fine.  Drink twice a day > once for Breakfast ,
once before retiring as you'll repair during sleep.

------------------------------ next -----------------

Glucosamine Chondoroiten

get a bottle of this from your Rx or Health Food Store
or order from:

www.puritan.com  > order their catalogue while there <
read it as you would a 'Free AMC Parts' advertisement.

You must take Nutrients to get this to work!

When I hear 'it doesn't work' > and their diet
is Burger King - Budwiser - Twinkies and Pasta > helloooo!?

Those who use the All One and Glucosamine get
their Joint cartilage 'Rebuilt'.

if you're not allergic to Shell Fish & Fish Oil in general,
get large bottles of:

Omeg 3 Oil Capsules:

look for the highest EPA and DHA count as they
vary.

the OMACOR - which is Prescription Omega 3
is :

EPA 465mg
DHA 375mg

take 1 gel cap 4 times daily without fail.

Replenishes all the Oil Sacs in the Muscles -
Tissues - Brain, which by now are collapsed or empty.

At 4 per day, it will take Two Months just to 'top off',
that is how depleted 99% of Americans are.

Omeg 3  will prevent 90% of Heart Attacks and Strokes
according to the American Stroke Association -

improves nerve signalling and thought / mood,
joint sizing and Health -

it is Prescribed Rx to those who have Heart issues
and pre / post Stroke victims - depression -
forgetfullness - etc.

Read up on Omega 3 on Google>

it is necessary for an incredible amount of reasons
and most people go without until things go wrong.

No, you can't get this from 'Normal Food':

any Oil, once heated, generates 'Free Radicals',
which cause  cell damage and cancers -

so eating cooked 'Fish' , although better than nothing
according to some Authors, does NOT qualify.

-------------------------------- fluid cycle ---------

human AMC bodies have fluid cycles that move damaged
tissue chemistry out and replenish repair materials daily.

when idle or sleeping, the fluid cycle virtually shuts down -
which is why MDs want you up and about ASAP - and
walking exercise for the age-ing is always in print.

any type of stimuli such as an electric hand held massager
placed anywhere, turns the Fluid Cycle back on.

I fall asleep with the electric hand held Massager
on every night - have for years:

just don't fall asleep with the 'Heat' element
on all night.

Neck area injury:

lying down, place it at side base of neck above
shoulder - turn it on low  &  enjoy.

This will restore shape and location of all the soft materials
and nerve bundles - like a D'ent Puller'..........

when sitting around, place a hand atop of massager -
it will assist in rebuilding the finger / hand joint cartilage.

took one year to do this using the Phyto Green and
Glucosamine Chondroiten and it works in the
spine and neck as well.

I destroyed my finger joints doing construction and
a side as a dishwasher in a three dining-room Restaurant
where each piece was washed by hand before hitting the
Sanitizer.

Joints broke down and fingers collapsed backwards &
I 'retired'.  I then 'discovered' the electric massager.

Using the electric massager, your body will be
running in corrected repair chemistry @ 6x the rate
as would without - and - the vibration motion
brings the distortion out of cartilage enabling it
to return to:

 'Fullness .......and Shape'........-

[ ....like a '"aCross Your Heart
Bra'"........!!...{??!?} ...]

without the electric massager shaping motions  -
the cartilage will remain deformed and nerve bundles
pinched from the impact compress'd tissue staying
d'ented'.

--------------------- stretching -----------

'some' injuries are mostly upper body,
but the frame distortion passes from spine disc to
spine disc up or down, distorting the spine column,
pinching nerve bundles, compounding the pain and
sapping energy.

Aligning the spine gently once a week,  will go a long way toward
recovery > here's how:

Under your Shower Massage > allow musculature to
warm up.

Adjust a pair of crutches to fit snugly just under arm-pits.

Gently bend the knees - allowing the crutches to press
upwards - thereby stretching the spine which will align
the discs and nerve bundles.

> snake dance the spine
and the parts go back into place without the $65.00ea.
Chiropractors Bill attached......

[ send me a 401 std. / std.
crank & we'll
call it even ] ;) .

Say someone  wracked their collar bone connections ?

Go slowly - do a small amount each shower -

the area needs exercise and this is the best way to get alignment
repairs going.

Shower Massage spray should hit just above your forehead >
into the 'once and mighty' hairline.

This area 'syncs' the spray pulse to nerve response and releases
the muscle tension > 'Hydro-Therapy' <  > that is what it is
all about.  Stretch the spine and collar bone connections gently.

Placing a plastic milk crate in the shower > piece of carpet
or such on top to sit on > & working out the kinks under
the Shower Massage is the second half of the exercise.

All the above - for four months -  don't lose sight
of using the Phyto Green / Soy Milk / Omega 3 / Glucosamine
Chondroiten / Massager,  once you start feeling healthier.

You might vote to continue
as maintenance items, since the results are that good.

You'll not face a Stroke or Heart Attack in your Future either.

Try finding that 'Option' at Wal Mart!

OK > back to AMC Rust,......... whos' got a 'cheap crank' they'll
part with ? ;)

        =Bt=