[AMC-List] Wiring

Another question.
Once I finish painting the car (70 AMX), it will be time to put the wiring back in.
I plan to install a security system with remote door locks.
Running the wires from the door to the interior of the car, is where I need help.
At the bottom of the front door post, there is a punch out, which I assume is for electric windows on a Javelin, (again assuming same door post used on the AMX).
There is no corresponding punch out on the front of the door.
Can anyone out there send me a picture of the factory wiring from door to interior?
If not, I would appreciate any any suggestions on how this should be done.
I need to make this decision before I paint the door opening.
Thanks for any help.
Don