Re: [AMC-List] engine weights

First year was 57! I've seen two seperate weights on these engines too.
Only thing I can think is one weight was with intake and or accessories and one weight was bare.
IIRC the wieghts I have seen are 600lbs and 670lbs. Neither one is what I would consider bad being they are old school castings. It's not going to stop me from running one in the conv. If I ever do it :[ Recovery from this accident is not going well. It's going to take a long time to work things out and get back to normal! I've moved the convertible out under cover for the winter. If I do any actual work it will be to finally finish the American. Trans, rear axle, spring bushings, gauges, carpet. When and if I manage to get those done I will decide if I am capable of doing the major work the convertible needs. Right now I'm saddled with chronic neck/back pain, plus major weekness from all the sitting around in between surgeries and healing.
   I must be getting old!
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net
Morgantown, WV