Subject: AMC Jeep Renault Dealer Directory online
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 17:18:00
Hello Everyone,
When I bought my 83 sx/4 the seller gave me all sorts
of neat AMC stuff with it. One of them was an AMC
Jeep Renault Dealer Directory. I have put the
directory online. If you would like to check it out
just follow this link:
http://homepages.ius.edu/steven/amc/dealer/index.htm
So far I have only put the US on it, I plan to add Canada soon and perhaps
Mexico if there is any interest. Feel free to email me any
comments,criticisms, corrections, or anything else.

Thanks  Steven Clark"