[AMC-List] river washout

Jim, what part of Wash is your cabin in? I go thru the
I-5 corridor frequently and know the Puget Sound area.
Down south in Oregon we have had about two Novs worth
of rain in one month. We won't hit a state record but
Stumptown should pass their mark this weekend. It is
just plain wet out here with no relief in sight.
Oh well, hey So Cal, wanna buy some water.....Russ