[AMC-List] Javelin funny car

I just got my issue of Garage magazine and there is an
article of the early days of funny cars. They show the
Hawaiian and Jungle Jim, among others. The centerfold
pullout is a 73 or 74 Jav doing a bleach burnout, as
the staging girl (little cutey in short shorts and
boots holding a bleach bottle) sets both cars up. The
Jav has a set of zoomies exiting just in front of the
rear tire so you know it is a rear engine funny. The
car isn't stretched so I figure it is probably in the
mid to late 70's.
The cars paint and body work is really rough with a
Peter Max inspired graphic and dual chutes. You can
read "You have been Javeled!" on the fake license
plate and the humps are hard to spot, plus the window
lines are funny, but those tail lites are plain as
day.
Can anyone I.D. the car or owner/driver?.....Russ