[AMC-List] Master Cylinder Swap 60 Rambler?

[AMC-List] Master Cylinder Swap 60 Rambler?

   After replacing the spun wheel hub and now the brakes, the mighty 60
   Rambler Wagon made a 1/2 mile trip around the corner to get some air
   in the tires!    Should have broken a bottle of champagne over the
   front bumper, but haven't decided on a name yet.

   Tried looking for topic with search function but couldn't find
   anything, wondering if anyone knows of a compatible dual reservior
   master cylinder that can be used in place of the single I have now
   (Example Ford 6's from the 60's can use a late 60's/early 70's dual
   with minimal fabrication).

   Thanks a lot and Happy Thanksgiving everybody-
   Johnny

   [1]All-in-one security and maintenance for your PC.  Get a free 90-day
   trial!