[AMC-List] What a Rush !

When I was about 17 my brother decided to change the front shock on
our
232 American, two door hardtop. Not knowing what he was doing he used
bumper jack! Took the tire off! Then proceeded to unpolt the bottom
of the
shock. The car promptly fell off the bumper jack, driving the 3/8"
ratchet
head thru his hand pinning him to the concrete driveway! I was there
by
myself not close enough to stop him before this happened. My choices
were
to leave him pinned to the dirveway while I jacked the car back up
with a
bumper jack or pick up that corner of the car. I failed on the first
try.
It told myself impossible or not I HAD to do it. On the second try I
lifted that car enough to get him free.
  To this day his ring finger his curled and frozen due to this
accident
  as all the bones in the finger and knuckle were crushed and fuzed
solid
  when they healed.
   When we returned home after taking him to the hospital I tried to
lift
   that corner of the car again. No dice! My dad tried, he could not
do it
   either! Keep in mind how low a 65 American bumper is to the ground
with
   no wheel or tire on it! The leverage angles are way bad to even
try
   this. Adrenalin is powerful Stuff!
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net

My lead singer lifted a Buick Skylark off his Wife,
who was pinned up to her neck under the car
when it flipped after skidding on RR Tracks
and 'climbing' a telephone pole while on the
way to our 'gig'.

All ribs were broken etc. > Nick is a 'Tall Skinny Dude' <
lifted the side of the upside down Buick and pulled her
out from underneath....... she lived to eventually divorce
him and marry a Police ID Officer........ go figure.

Hydergine or Ergoloid Mesylates are known to regrow
neural connections > used for mild stroke victims too.

No side effects > works pretty well > students use it
as a 'Nootropic' aka 'Smart Drug' to increase IQ.

        =Bt=
  milnersXcoupe
   "The Heretic"