[AMC-List] 1966 Rambler Classic 2 door in Spokane, WA. $600

[AMC-List] 1966 Rambler Classic 2 door in Spokane, WA. $600

 I have struggled hard with this decision but have decided I have to sell my Rambler Classic. I just don't have the time or money to do anything with it. Plus I have too many vehicles (2 eagles, American, Classic, GMC truck plus just aquired a Jeep Comanche and trying to buy another GMC truck). MODEL: Rambler Classic YEAR: 1966 BODY STYLE: 770 2 Door HardtopENGINE: 232TRANSMISSION: Automatic COLOR: White (I think it has black interior) MILEAGE: If I remember correctly it shows somewhere around 60,000 but I am guessing that isprobably 160,000 LOCATION: Spokane,WA E-MAIL ADDRESS: oconner51@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:oconner51@xxxxxxxxxxx>ASKING PRICE: $600 obo  Engine has a severe knock and blows oil out the exhaust. I don't know if the engine would even be rebuildable. Missing parking brake pedal. When I aquired the car about two years ago it did not have any rust issues other than surface rust in the trunk. Trunk seal leaks. Windshield is cracked but I do have a replacement windshie!
 ld for it. Interior is in bad shape. Brakes are bad. Would probably need entire brake system replaced. Needs tires. Would be a good winter project. I would prefer to see it go to someone who will fix it up rather than part it out.  Last time we moved it (about a year ago) one drum kept hanging up. Includes owners manual.