[AMC-List] AMC billboards

This is really cool. This is the seller's store on ebay:
http://stores.ebay.com/Mr-Furys-General-Store
then search "AMC".

Anyone who might be making a miniature dealership like some of the ones I
have been tinkering with might go this route. Hands ain't as steady as they
used to be! Except with shotgun. But then you lose 1/2 the fun of smelling
the glue. What was I talking about. Oh, billboards.

Some of the mini dealerships and factories I have been building with the
boys have billboards:
(these will be goin on ebay at no reserve this month)
http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amcdealerships/amcdealership9.jpg

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amcdealerships/amcdealership29.jpg

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amcdealerships/amcdealership16.jpg

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amcdealerships/amcdship22.jpg

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/amcdealerships/amcdship34.jpg

but those are handmade from HO scale train items. But they also have
original AMC stuff on them like hard to find ads. Still the seller's stuff
is great looking for anyone wishing to make miniature AMC things like
dealerships, factories, dioramas or if you have a train layout, how cool
would that be to sail the Burlington Northern of Missouri Pacific or Tex-Mex
loade with boxcars and such past a AMC place? Hmmm...more ideas.....
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx