[AMC-List] fitting grant steering wheel/happy veterans day

[AMC-List] fitting grant steering wheel/happy veterans day

thanks for the happy vets day. happy vets day to all the other vets. (yesterday was also my b-day, feelin old at 24 lol)

  anyway, i spent a while yesterday fitting my new grant challenger gt steering wheel in my rambler. looks great. matches the dash color. if anyone is interested in going with a grant steering wheel, the instalation kit they have listed for 67-69 ambasador, american,   fit in my 62 classic. the trim ring aint quite the same outside diamiter as the ring around the turnsignal cam, it fits just inside of it, but it is not REAL visible. the GRANT part # for the hub that fits is 3162 for flat black, 5162-1 for polished billit aluminum. im not sure if it will fit more of the older amc's or not. just thought i would let people know i found somethin that actually fits on the old classics. now... its time to watch the race in pheonix.

  dave stohler
  lawton, ok