Re: [AMC-List] IM HOME FROM IRAQ!!!

A: I found some MJs use a "dummy" hub that looks like a 4x4 hub and bearing,
but has a dummy shaft in it in place of the axle end. I keep one in case of
broken axle/bent hub issue when wheeling or going on a long trip. I can do
the swap in less than an hour (when I'm not freezing or boiling) and be back
on the road in a flash.

" From: "Jim Blair" <carnuck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" A: Go try early XJ/Eagle rotors.

as well as eagles these were used on all 2wd and 4wd mj, xj, and
yj
before '90.  after that 2wd got a 1-piece hub/rotor, but they
still
use the same #6/#2 bearings as amc.
internet rambler                            is to see what all
have seen
adh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                       and think what none
thought

--------