Re: [AMC-List] IM HOME FROM IRAQ!!!

" From: d stohler <das24rules@xxxxxxxxx>
"
" []
"
"   so anyway. i think it was frank who mentioned the idea of
" popping the hub off the front drum and finding a rotor that
" would slip right over it and fabricating my own caliper mount. i
" have a mustang II disk brake kit. the rotors/hubs will not fit
" on my spindles. the bearings are all different and they are set
" in about 1.5" to far. so i think im going to find a rotor that
" will actually slip over my hub and modify my mustang II caliper
" mounts. see how well all this turns out. i plan to let everyone
" know what rotors i found that fit, and what i have to do to the
" caliper mounts to make them fit when i get it all done.
" hopefully it turns out nice.

" From: "Jim Blair" <carnuck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" A: Go try early XJ/Eagle rotors.

as well as eagles these were used on all 2wd and 4wd mj, xj, and yj
before '90.  after that 2wd got a 1-piece hub/rotor, but they still
use the same #6/#2 bearings as amc.