Re: [AMC-List] a saga of sorts...

On Tue, 7 Nov 2006, Mark Price wrote:

>   If you have space and time you should do fine. Ask anyone
> in Southern Califorinia/New Mexico/Arizona that has a desert
> queen Hornet/Gemlin/Spirit how the trim is inside it!

yeah, it doesn't!

But BLACK plastic interiors at least in post-70's holds up far, far
better than lighter colors. I collected a lot of plastic parts
to get any decent ones (I'll be dumping on ePay etc the unused
lot "soon").

I'm sure it's colored with plentiful cheap carbon, and it seems
to block the UV that does the damage (I assume). Black interior
parts seem to look twice as good or better.