Re: [AMC-List] a saga of sorts...

A lot depends on what you want from the car and where did it sit?
If it's a barn/inside storage car with good plastic and such, these pieces are getting very hard to find and should be saved if you can.
  I bought a 73 two door that had been stored inside on a dirt floor. I sold/horse traded off more of these car than I ever dreamed was possible!
  If you have space and time you should do fine. Ask anyone in Southern Califorinia/New Mexico/Arizona that has a desert queen Hornet/Gemlin/Spirit how the trim is inside it!

--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net