Re: [AMC-List] speaking of carburetors

A lot of people have done this on purpose.
Run the wide rear axle and space the front spindles with solid chunk blocks of high grade aluminum or steel, then they run Late model mustang 17-18" wheels on all four corners. The Mustang Bullit wheels and tires can be picked up for $650 and look real close to Torque thrust wheels. The Guys are never happy when they buy the Mustangs, got to have something different! That leaves the Factory wheels available to those that want them at a good price!
  You can also source wheels from Jeep XJ/Wrangler/ZJ and Ford Ranger/Exploders!
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net