Re: [AMC-List] Prinson Break etc.

Nick said:

snip
On another note, the list activity seems to be
dropping every month.  Just today, there has only been
3-4 posts over the past 9 hours.  Lately, we are lucky
to get more than one digest per day.  Some days not
even that.  I remember when there were as many as 7 or
more complete digests (12-15 posts per digest)per day.
snip

Well, Nick we yield the stage to you.  Take it away.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA