Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 09:43:38 -0500
From: "Richard Estermyer" <javelinman74@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-List] Prison Break, nope not off subject
To: mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx

In channel surfing this morning I caught the last clip
of Prison Break
for
tonight and caught a Rambler coming towards camera and
clipping a door
off a
parked car.  Have these guys got smart and decided to
use a Rambler to
make
their escape?

It is a Fox network show.

Richard

Richard Estermyer
PhotoGraphics
6235 S. Mohawk Avenue
Ypsilanti, MI 48197

Alfano Performance
Kenosha, WI. 53142
262-308-1302
262-942-8271 after 6pm central and weekends