[AMC-List] Prison Break, nope not off subject

[AMC-List] Prison Break, nope not off subject

In channel surfing this morning I caught the last clip of Prison Break for
tonight and caught a Rambler coming towards camera and clipping a door off a
parked car.  Have these guys got smart and decided to use a Rambler to make
their escape?

It is a Fox network show.

Richard

Richard Estermyer