------------------
Date: Saturday, November 4, 2006 05:19 PM
From: Michael Pell <mjpell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

On my '61 Rambler wagon, the driv door latch part, described as  "Lock
Outside Latch" in my service manual doesn't spring back when the door is
opened.
I can manually rotate it to shut the door, but if I do not rotate it,
then I can't close the door.

Would anyone have the spring required to rotate it back into position?