[AMC-List] Can anyone help this person?

Well, he isn't asking for help though.
Usually what is on the AmericanMotorsCorporation news group come along here.
  Has anyone seen this.
What is the reality of this "truth" anyway.

Thanks
Richard
Richard Estermyer
javelinman74@xxxxxxxxxxx

1.  My 74 Hornet HB From: opusinterra
View All Topics | Create New Topic Message
1.
My 74 Hornet HB
Posted by: "opusinterra" opusinterra@xxxxxxxxx   opusinterra
Thu Nov 2, 2006 11:00 pm (PST)

I Dont know how to say this ,,,,But First, know Ive always loved
A.M.C.. I own a gremlin a hornet a comando and a cherokee. But
recently I read about engine weights and found a 302 is half the
weight of a 304.
I was toying with the idra of a stroker ( 304 bored 40 over to
acept a 360 head [20% larger valve stock ]and early 70s forged 390
crank ), when I ran into a problem with the journals.
For less than half the price of all that I could put a mustang 302
with 4 speed auto inplace of the 727. disc kit on the model 20,
Coilovers infront,edelbrock TPI and i'll smoke anything. GOD HELP ME!
opusintrra@xxxxxxxxx