Re: [AMC-List] Compressors

I bought the cheapie compressor (oil filled) from Harbor Freight and I use
the 27 gallon tank I have from another one that died a long time ago (I also
use it as an air pig to fill tires w/o having to drag out a compressor) I
also use the largest opening fittings I can find (standard size ones cut the
3/8" line down to less than 1/4")
   I run my air tools till the compressor kicks in, then wait for it to
ctach up and shut off before going back to work. It's easier than constantly
going on and off for the compressor.