From: Mark Price <markprice242@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [AMC-List] Re :  Possible carb for a six?
To: amc-list@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah, I thought so, The OMC means it is for a boat, which means
no emissions, no add on crap, the right bolt pattern for a AMC
six 2 bbl manifold, looked like an electric choke too. I know
some of the Roachfest carbs have a heavy loyal following.Hotrod
parts are probably easy to get.  The orignal Cubic inches it
feed are right on the money for 232 and 199's so I figured I'd
throw it out there. I'm not endorcing it or anything.
  I've got a NOS Stromberg from a 1955 Dodge small 8 here if
anyone is into playing with carbs. I bought it NOS bolted it on
and it flooded and stalled and I took it off and tossed it in
the shed.
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net