[AMC-List] Re : Possible carb for a six?

[AMC-List] Re : Possible carb for a six?

Speaking of BBDs, that's what my J-10 has on it. I just discovered a
new-in-the-box NOS Carter WCD 2V carb I bought years ago. Not sure if
it's a 196 or 232 version, but I'm wondering if I should consider using
it in place of the BBD? A lot of the emissions stuff has been removed
already (such as the charcoal canister -- I haven't looked to see what
else might be missing, but no hoses/valves on the valve cover like some
Eagles have...). It seems to run really good after it warm up, and has
the connector for the computer system. I haven't even looked to see if
that's hooked up!! Now I wonder if a "Nutter bypass" has been done!! In
any case, it runs good, and I plan on driving it down to SC next week.
Like I said earlier, if anyone sees a nut driving a lawn tractor down
I-95 (next Wednesday!), take pity -- it's me, and the J-10 has broken
down!! ;>