[AMC-List] Mark W. Rambler Auto Sales

Hello All,

I occasionally throw this out in hopes that some one
has knowledge of an old Rambler Dealership from the
early 1960's called "MARK W. RAMBLER"

I am trying to locate the state that this deakerdhip
was in as I still have the dealershhip sticker on the
trunk of my 1964 Classic 660.  I am assuming that this
dealership was located in the southeast, as my
Classic 660 still has hardened clay throughout the
undercarriage.  I have repeatedly checked the AMC
Dealer list and cannot find this one.

Is there a site where a VUN # can be traced?
My Vin # is G545450

Can anyone please help ?

Thanks,

Bill Serckie