[AMC-List] Interior Arm Rest(s) - 1968 Rebel 550

[AMC-List] Interior Arm Rest(s) - 1968 Rebel 550

This site has been a great help in the past; and I'm  trying again for
another issue:
The red interior arm rests on my Rebel 550 are too deteriorated to use or
repair. Are the AMX type the exact same? Would anyone kindly front some ideas
for me - as I'm well on the way to a great stock renovation of the entire car!
Thanks for any ideas or sources you might suggest....Pete/
_pschambs@xxxxxxxx (mailto:pschambs@xxxxxxx)