Re: [AMC-List] Just when I thought it was safe...

Re: [AMC-List] Just when I thought it was safe...

Yeah!
I always consider the 82-83 Concord as the last of the true shoebox Ramblers! er, AMC's!
I have an 82 Concord disc barebones set up that needs so TLC.
It is basically a set that has on espindle with a few bumps on it and one Caliper bracket needs a machine shop to redo the threads for one caliper bolt.
It's not really for sale, but if all else fails and you decide you need one I would conider selling it. It's really one of the more expensive ways to get discs though. All I have is Spindles,Caliper Brackets and some pisc; pieces. It takes about another $200 or so to finish it up.
 There was a seller on Ebay not too long ago who had loaded calipers for the 82-83 setups for $19.99 plus shipping! This is an incredible deal. I bought a set and I think Jim in Florida did too. I can dig up the sellers info if you'd like, I don't know if he'd have anymore left.
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net