Re: [AMC-List] just when I thought it was safe

Re: [AMC-List] just when I thought it was safe

Jack, I would probably suggest you fix it up or her, as the parts to fix the
dent will be relatively easy to find. And keep the peace. In other words,
should you part it out, next time a AMC 'follows you home' she might not be
so understanding. Keep the old lady happy, you can always replace the cars
but not the old lady. I realize some of you might WANT to replace the old
lady however.

So maybe you let her 'name' the car, something like Bluebell or Bessie,
clean it, fix it and let enjoy AMC as much as you, sort of a pride of
ownership thing. It's worked with my wife Paige now for 18 years, she has
driven AMC's since we started living in sin in 88. (We are married long time
now though). You can find a tilt column and brake setup off something else
down the road. And best of all, you keep another AMC on the road. And the
old lady happy and interested in your hobby.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx