[AMC-List] Just when I thought it was safe...

[AMC-List] Just when I thought it was safe...

Well, just when I thought it was safe to bring home a parts car the wife takes one look at it and say, "Why can't you fix this one up for me?"

We won the auction on ebay for an '82 Concord four door, 258, auto, tilt, PB, PS, heated backlite, ight blue with matching valure interior.  The right front corner has been hit, taking out the fender, headlights, grille, bumper and I'm sure other small pieces.  No mechanical damage.  The car runs and drives fine and has a ton of parts that could go into the '70 Hornet and the '83 Spirit.

Now what do I do?  She wants the Concord and I want the parts!  On one hand I see a car worth fixing and then out of the corner of my eye I see the Hornet waiting for a power disc brake conversion and a tilt column.

Jack