Re: [AMC-List] Fw: help please from Iraq

A: I'm not sure what starter they used, but it's a Nissan diesel engine
adapted to a Mopar big block 727. There is a whole list of CJ10 people on
Yahoogroups (or there was a couple years ago, before I dropped my diesel
powered J10 or Comanche ideas) Same setup can be found in IH Scouts and some
pickups. Dodge ran both the Nissan diesel and Mitsubishi 6 cyl diesel in
their pickups in the late '70s and early '80s (more in Canada than down
here) before putting the Cummins engine in during the late '80s.

From: "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AMC-List] Fw: help please from Iraq
To: <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <farna@xxxxxxx>
Cc: MATTHEW HARKER <spongebob2225@xxxxxxxxx>

Matthew is stationed in Iraq, and is looking for a part, if
anyone can help him or point huim in the right direction quickly
give them a shuot below, feel free to copy your reply to Matt
and also the amc-list here, thanks in advance to all who reply
and thanks Matt for serving our country.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx