[AMC-List] Hornet AMX Parts FS

I'm just about finished parting out a 77 Hornet AMX.

Still have:

driver's side rear quarter complete, removed at spot
welds (not easy, but a good learning project).

Fuel tank and straps and fuel sender
Fuel filler assembly and door
Rear interior plastic and headliner (black)
Rear seat (great condition)
Gas lift struts for hatch
Hatch with glass
Targa band (must be picked up)
Rear bumper
All four gas bumper shock absorbers
Front doors, complete except for door panels
All glass (tinted)
Hood with so-so Hornet medallion
Rear bumper filler pieces.

I can cut the floors, but also have other Hornet sedan
floorpans for sale too.

Will not ship the headliner, targa band, or rear
hatch.
Everything else can be packaged and shipped.

Also have 76 Hornet fenders (perfect)
76 Hornet Grille and front bumper filler.
76 Hornet hood.

Reasonable prices.

Joe Fulton
Salinas, CA