Re: [AMC-List] T-14 Overdrive

That would be correct for the five speed -- 4.0L with the BA 10/5 used
a 3.08 and tall tires. I had a Comanche like that -- fifth was no good
except on the highway at higher speeds, and even then it felt weak. It
really needed just a little more gear --3.23 or 3.31 would have felt
really good! I remember lots of 4-5-4 shifting in hilly terrain, and
not mountains like you have!