Re: [AMC-List] 2007 AMC Meets

"The city of Kenosha is doing another show in 2007 but I don't have any
details handy."
July 24-28, 2007 "AMC's in the Park" 105 Years of Auto Making in
Kenosha.
This is from http://www.kenoshahistorycenter.org/content/events4.html.
I'll be in the middle of remodeling a house, but plan on taking a break
and going!! Wife and I won't be working at the time either, but I'm
thinking about staying up there for a few days anyway. Won't happen
again for a while, and I have some money saved.