Re: [AMC-List] T-14 Overdrive

" From: Mark Price <markprice242@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
"
" As I said I'm somewhat concerned about the .64 overdrive in the 2.95
" 1st gear motorsport spec trans I'm building. It specs out to about
" 1790 RPM at 70 mph with a 3.31 and just over 1800 rpm with the
" propesed 3.42.

just fyi, for the 2.95 and 3.35 gearsets there are 0.63, 0.68, 0.73,
and 0.80 5ths available.  the first 3 are ford gears with the 0.73 gm
also, and the 0.80 is direct from bw.  i'd lean toward the 0.80 since
it lines up best with the other gears.  the 0.63 would make a good
6th!

since you're taking the tranny apart, are you gonna put the
5speeds.com cluster stabilizer in?  you're already doing the labor and
it's pretty cheap parts...