[AMC-List] AMC print GOLDMINE

www.abebooks.com

It's a meta-search of searchable bookstores, used and new. Enter
"American Motors" (in quotes). It's shocking how much is there,
and how cheap.

For TSMs, also search "shop manual".

I use it often for specialized technical stuff; but it never
occurred to me to search for AMC stuff. What a fool I was!

Three books on George Romney; lots of owners manuals; brochures
from the 50's; 63 Rambler Accessories booklet. 55 Nash TSM.

random selection:

133.   	   	 Siegfried Slays the Dragon .. Again -- Print Ad for 1958 Rambler Rebel
American Motors
Bookseller: Goodbooks
(Pearland, TX, U.S.A.) 	Price: US$ 12.50
[Convert Currency]
Quantity: 1 	Shipping within U.S.A.:
US$ 3.50
[Rates & Speeds] 	Add Book to Shopping Basket

Book Description: American Motors., 1958. Very Good. This is
a one-page magazine advertisement for the 1958 Rambler Rebel,
printed inside the front cover of an issue of the Saturday
Evening Post. It features a cartoon strip by Whitney Darrow,
Jr. , a longtime cartoonist for the New Yorker. This was the
year that Rambler became its own brand and split off from
Nash, so this is one of the very first advertisements for the
AMC Rambler. The Rambler American was also shown in the ad;
it featured the optional Flash-O-Matic transmission. The ad
measures about 9.5"x12" on a 10.5"x13.5" page. There is some
wear and tear to the edges but the image area is unaffected and
is still suitable for framing. There is some minor browning to
the paper. E-mail for close-up photos. Illustrated by Whitney
Darrow Jr. Binding is Unbound. Bookseller Inventory # 187

4.   	   	 American Motors Century: 52 pages saddle stiched pamphlet on AMC history with emphasis on Canadian aspects
Bookseller: Books4cars.com
(Seattle, WA, U.S.A.) 	Price: US$ 14.95
[Convert Currency]
Quantity: 1 	Shipping within U.S.A.:
US$ 4.50
[Rates & Speeds] 	Add Book to Shopping Basket

Book Description: 1900 - 1988. Bookseller Inventory # 538

[Bookseller & Payment Information] [More Books from this Seller]
[Ask Bookseller a Question]