[AMC-List] overdrive

when i get home i can get measurements. i was going to put it in when i was home on leave, but from the front face, where it mounts to the bellhousing, to the back of the torqu tube mount, was 2" to long, and also the bolt patern on the front of the tranny to the bellhousing was about 1.5" wider than the t96 i have now. i didnt measure the input shaft length after i discovered it wouldnt work with the parts i have now. give me about another week and a half to 2 weeks, and i can get pics and measurements.