Re: [AMC-List] overdrive

Does the T89 have the short or long input?
I'd be interested, but the next build is set on an automatic.
I've been doing some heavy reading on truck arm rear suspensions.
I'm thinking of using one to de torquetube the Ambassador.
If I decide to get that involved with it.
The recovery from the neck brace coming off is going to take more time then I thought. Very tiring to try and hold ones head up after that long in a brace.
Anyone want to buy a bike??? :]
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net