Re: [AMC-List] To The Recovering Mark Price

Re: [AMC-List] To The Recovering Mark Price

Mountain biking, yes, mostly. I will stick to the railtrail here in town and surrounding area. The railtrail is built on old railway right of ways and is much safer. Not completely safe, but as close as you can get.
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net