[AMC-List] my 62 classic project

hello to all who have been helping me with advice on my project. i am in the process of getting out of iraq. so i have had no internet. have not been able to read much of anything that people have sent to me or keep up with the list.

  so, i was readin the new hotrod after it finally got here to iraq. i want to try to have my 304/t5/mountaineer 8.8 in the rambler so i can go on power tour '07.  sounds like it will be ton of fun. i just got alot of work ahead of me.

  frank, i like your idea of how to mount my 8.8 with the triangulated 4 bar. will have to get out some paper, and tape measure and chalk to draw it all out on the floor when i get home.

  how much should i expect to pay for a running 304 out of a wrecking yard or does anyone live anywhere near lawton ok that could hook me up with one i wont have to rebuild before using?

  anyone that can help, would be great. anyone who wants to get ahold of me, please email driectly, as i wont be able to check the list for a while still. das24rules@xxxxxxxxxx  take care all.

  saw a couple of pics of some nice amc's on the power tour pics. hope to start seeing more.