[AMC-List] vacuum advance question

I have a customer with a '78 J20 with 360 who is looking for a vacuum
advance. For some reason I can't find the part number in NAPA in either the
book (the newest one. The old one with all the old part numbers was
thoughtfully tossed by the "new kid" cuz it was old and shabby looking!) or
computer. Only the whole dist is listed and I can't get a parts breakdown.
Motorcraft style dist with 360 4 bbl 4 speed.