Re: [AMC-List] Looks Like I Have a J-10

Frank,

Congratulations on your truck.  I hope more AMCers get
trucks so they will be a little more reluctant to
criticize those of us who use our trucks as everyday
drivers.

My Silverado with 4.8L V8 gets 20 to 22 mpg, has an
overdrive transmission, rides good, and will tow a
trailer with an AMC car on it.  It's everything I need
for parts runs and junkyard runs.  It won't be my
daily driver once I get another AMC ready for the
road, but it will probably be the nicest vehicle I own
for quite some time.

You could have had this one if you were willing to
ship it.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/car/223148146.html

Good luck with the rig.

Joe Fulton