Re: [AMC-List] AMC-List Digest, Vol 9, Issue 51 AMBASSADORS (now trucks)

Re: [AMC-List] AMC-List Digest, Vol 9, Issue 51 AMBASSADORS (now trucks)

I use my truck for a truck when it needs to be used.
Using a truck to tow a trailer is not babying it!
Very few Of the people in my circle of friends and family don't use a truck for a truck!
Frank, Your numbers are reveresed in my experience.
New trucks for most people go thru that initial, "Oh, it's my baby" phase.
Then, all bets are off :]
I, for one, have come to realise I'm more likely to enjoy a truck more if I buy a used, but abused, one.
It's a lot easier and cheaper to use a truck when it already has a few war wounds.
I once spend months prepping out my everyday driver 84 Mustang GT. Did it up in White acrylic enamel with red accents, Walked into the shop the next morning and thought, "crap, all that work, now I have to wax it and keep it clean".
My drivers get a lot less attention now :]
It's easier to take care of the Rambler if I'm not burned out from washing and waxing the drivers!
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net