Re: [AMC-List] Ambassadors

My dad gave up on his at the third transmission!
Dr. Z's Transmissions suck!
The last used Van my dad bought barfed out it's trans at 90K, He bought it at 87K. He bougt a used trans and it went to 100K, He liked the van so he bought a rebuild from MOPAR, installed it himself and it didn't work right, he took it to the dealer they checked it out and agreed it was in need of internal work, so they swapped it out under the warranty, The one they put in didn't work right either, SO they swapped it again! He got it back and it worked OK for about tow weeks then started acting strange at times, So he very quickly traded it on a new van.
  I'll take a clutch pedal and a shifter handle. I've never liked a trans that shifted when it wanted to, I prefer to do it myself.
--
Mark Price
markprice242ATadelphia.net