[AMC-List] Rambler Wheel Hub -- Success!

[AMC-List] Rambler Wheel Hub -- Success!

   The 60 Rambler moves!   Got hold of a 250+ torque wrench and used the
   extension and jack technique to tighten axle bolt.    Brakes are
   frozen all around so after they're rebuilt I'll be able to tell if
   it that axle's really seated correctly, but this was the biggest
   hurdle.

   Confusing to me on paper, but not hard once I got my hands in there
   and had some good help from you all here.

   Thanks a million!

   --  Johnny