[AMC-List] Hash Marx: A Night in Casablanca, A Day in Kenosha

[AMC-List] Hash Marx: A Night in Casablanca, A Day in Kenosha

"It's still the same old story
A fight for sales and glory
A case of do or die.
The world will always welcome losers
As time goes by."

Can "Project Refocus" keep Chrysler from driving to its death in a Ford?

Can losing 3x what even DCX expected to lose make it sing a new AM song?

Can the French save Mopar?  (After they've saved Aston Martin, that is.)

Can "Nissan-Renault-Chrysler-Jeep" bells toll anew in an old key of AMC?

Tune in again tomorrow (next week, next year, next decade...) to find out.

For now, see if green cheese on an eBay in Wisconsin really is Packer-ed with AMC history or Sandwich-ed between a Mass and the burning Rambler Man in South Central.  Could truckloads of truculent Truckee Subaru Brats tell us the AMC facts we seek?

'70-2 iirc

maybe i'm thinking of rebel wagons.  15x6" steels were available on
the senior line...
<<

71-74 Ambos came w/ 14", the only exceptions were FLEET option 15's
<<

Thank you; that was the point we wanted andrew to make.  15" wheels were never offered on "regular retail sales" 1967-1978 114"-118"-122" wagons; the only wagons factory-equipped with 15s were a couple of customs built for AMC executives.  If they'd been built by Pierce in the '20s; Packard in the '50s, Chrysler in the '50s, Ford in the '60s, and even by GM into the '70s, we would have historical records and photos.  But because they were "just" AMC --- by then a shadow of Nash --- we have nothing.  We don't even know if those wagons still exist.  That's the AMC story.  Barcelona II trim color-keyed slot-style wheels, and G78-15 whitewalls.

Oh well.  Keep searching.  And observing AMC anniversaries:

What "last" in AMC history was Swiss-, French-, and American-made (in Washington and in Wisconsin before, and in Detroit after, its AM day?

And what is the "value" [on paper] of the earlier auto "failure" now?

Are you up-to-date?