[AMC-List] Charity AMX update

So a big thank you to Jack for bringing the Charity AMX to Michigan.
I've got the car and tonight we begin to inspect and catalog. Upon
cursory inspection it looks like we've got some good stuff and a lot of
things we are going to need. As for the condition I'll post pictures etc
soon.

There is (how do I say this.....) ummmmmmmm.... A GREAT DEAL of work to
be done to have the car at a saleable point. I expected that so at this
point we are exactly on track. LOL

~John