Re: [AMC-List] AMC Wheels 15 inches and beyond! Bling?

Re: [AMC-List] AMC Wheels 15 inches and beyond! Bling?

A few months ago I was wandering the van section of the local yard. I thought I
caught a glimpse of a Machine wheel but it turns out it was the stock steel
wheel from a 1990 Plymouth Voyager. They do have some similarities. Couldn't
find a photo to point y'all at though. Other years could be the same.

Ken