[AMC-List] carb id question

First great website, i enjoy it alot. I hate to bug ya, but could you lead
me in the direction to ID a carb? It came with my AMX, and cannot find any
info
 on it on the web, i have about 3 hours looking.It's an autolite and the tag
says  2T4M AA EC 28
 thanks if ya can help! By the way, i live in the same town as that  picture
you have for the AMC dealership in Corydon Indiana, i freaked when i saw
it,
and tomorrow i am going to bug the people that have it now, and see if there
are any goodies left, it's still a mechanic shop....and the coke machine
still
 works....thanks, mark
MPARKSMCE@xxxxxxx
============================
anyone that might be able to help Mark positively ID the carb feel free to
give him a shout, and post here, he will be reading it, might even join,
thanks in advance to all who may reply.
Eddie Stakes
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX